Having an impact on your generation.
This post is in Honour of the Late Queen Elizabeth ll who died on the 8th of September 2022.
Analyzing situations when they happen, gives one a deeper understanding of what is happening around us. So also, understanding what time and the season you are in makes transitioning quite easy.
A number of posts written during this period have been on destiny and this will not be an exception.
Life is in stages. As one ends, another begins. Men come and go, those born in the 1800s have gone and the same will happen to our generation. What remains on earth is how well we are able to impact our world.
Unfortunately, many don’t know what they are meant to do on earth let alone impact their world. They just try as much to survive throughout life. To impact your world has nothing to do with being rich or poor, It’s all about choice. You have to choose to be what God has called you to be before you begin to find out what this is.
When I got the news about the Queen’s death, I began to reflect on things I learnt from her life on earth, some of which are;
- Dedicating her life to service regardless of the length of her days.
This is what God has called each and every one of us to do. Honestly speaking, it is not an easy thing to do. It’s like one doesn’t have a life of their own. In Matthew 16: 25, Jesus speaks, “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.” It’s also in Matthew 10: 39.
- Continued service even in hard times e.g when she lost loved ones she still kept on serving as if nothing had happened. This only takes the grace of God.
- From her time up until this generation, there has been a massive change in many areas of life including technology but she was able to transition smoothly.
- Service to the end: Two days after her death, she was appointed the new United Kingdom Prime Minister.
The following are the blessings of God I recognized in her life;
- Long life.
- There were times it seemed all hell will be let loose when the general public was seriously against her. One way or the other, God still came through and calmed the storm.
- Divine protection for her children, grandchildren, etc. I understand this blessing because I also recognized it in the life of my maternal grandfather.
- She didn’t just see her grandchildren but great-grandchildren and was able to play and communicate with them soundly. If this isn’t God’s blessing, I don’t know what this is.
- She left inheritances. Proverbs 13: 22 (King James Version): A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
A very important lesson I learnt is, in the journey of life, Once you’ve located your purpose and are walking in it, get ready for opposition. People will throw stones at you, some will hate you for no reason, and others will like you. It’s impossible to please everyone. In fact, if you find out that everyone is on your side, then there is something you are not doing right.
The way to solve this problem is to stay focused. All these are distractions and obstacles. Just make sure you are on the right path and God approves, with time every other thing will fall in place.
Our prayer should always be to leave planet earth empty, not to die still having gifts and talents buried in us because then, it will be a waste. That’s why the burial ground is said to be the richest place on earth because a lot of people died with awesome talents that were unfulfilled.
To access the previous post, you can check here.
Subscribe and receive free PDFs titled “During Hard Times, Turning your dream into reality and Your Mental Health”.
Feel free to enrol in our foundation course on knowing God, knowing your calling, and maximizing destiny here.
To purchase our books, check here.
It is important you accept Jesus into your life if you haven’t and let Him be your personal Lord and Saviour. If you are in this category, join me in the salvation prayer.
Lord Jesus, I come as a sinner, forgive me all my sins, cleanse me with your blood. I accept you today as my personal Lord and Saviour, I am free from all powers of sin, to serve the living God.
If you have said this prayer, congratulations. Please fill out the form below so we can get in touch with you.